CIPHERLAB SCANNER INSTALL
Follow the instructions on this page to install or update the CMI Utilities application on your CipherLab Android device.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- An internet connection is required before the application can be installed.
- Security settings must be selected to allow the application to install:
- On the scanner, navigate to Settings > Security
- Check the option "Unknown Sources"
- Tap OK to the prompt messages
- Select "Trust"
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- To install the CMI Utilities application, click the appropriate link:
- The CMI Utilities application will be downloaded to the Download directory
- Navigate to the Download directory on the scanner and locate the CMIUTILITIES.APK file
- Tap the file to run the installation
- Open the application when prompted
AFTER THE APPLICATION IS INSTALLED
- For instructions on setting up the Device and CMI Utilities application, refer to the following PB3 F1 Help topics:
- CipherLab Andriod - Device Settings
- CipherLab Android - Application Settings
- For instructions on using the application, refer to the following PB3 F1 Help topics:
- CipherLab Android - CMI Utilities - Download
- CipherLab Android - CMI Utilities - Inquiry
- CipherLab Android - CMI Utilities - Purchases
- CipherLab Android - CMI Utilities - Physical Count
- CipherLab Android - CMI Utilities - Upload
If you have any questions, please contact our Support Department.