If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please contact us here.
Wholesale Fuel Consultant
Do you have an interest in helping customers use software more effectively? Do you have a background in accounting and/or fuel inventory management with the ability to provide customers with training and technical support? CMI Solutions, a leader in the Convenience Store and Wholesale Fuel industry, is looking to add to our Software Implementation team.
We are looking for an individual with strong technical skills and a passion for training; configuration, troubleshooting; and customer service to provide training and implementation services for our wholesale fuel and accounting solutions. Our Software Consultants install our software remotely; configure it for the client's needs and provide end-user training in its operation. Troubleshooting and issue resolution for the installed software is another important aspect of this role.
You will be able to take pride in your work and be personally responsible for keeping our customers operations running smoothly. The work is challenging and varied, so you will never be bored.
- Education and/or Experience - Bachelor's Degree with strong computer skills including experience with accounting and inventory management. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discount, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Knowledge with the following software programs would be beneficial in your role here at CMI:
- Microsoft SQL (T-SQL and query knowledge)
- Microsoft Dynamics or other similar accounting software
- Wholesale fuel software
- Crystal Reports, Management Report Writer, Reporting Services, or other report creation tools
- Reasoning Ability. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Excellent troubleshooting abilities and analytical skills.
- Communication Skills. Ability to listen to a customer's description of an issue, question for specifics and effectively describe possible causes and corrections. Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Customer Service. Excellent customer service skills. Remain positive and calm under pressure.
- Training Ability. Energized and passionate about teaching end-users to operate our software. Strong patience and ability to work with end-users of differing cultural backgrounds and skill levels.
- Must be a self-motivator, take initiative for tasks that they see need to be done, and be able to set a positive example for others at all times. This person must be able to demonstrate good judgment abilities; and a positive and pro-active working relationship with customers and internal resources.